• Never burn it for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
• When you reach the end of your candle never burn the wax to the very end. Always leave approx 1 inch of wax at the bottom of your jar.
• Keep out of direct sunlight and draughts.
• Before relighting your candle ensure it has cooled and hardened completely, then trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch. This will prevent your candle from smoking, minimizes soot forming on your container and keeps your burn pool clean. If however you are left with a black sooty substance on the glass, simply wipe it away with a damp cloth. When you light your candle for the first time you do not need to trim your wick!
• Depending on the size of your burner, add 1-2 melts. An electric burner works best but if using a ceramic burner with a tealight candle, ensure soy wax is used so the melts can burn at a low temperature. Cheap paraffin wax tea lights burn at a higher temperature which can ruin your melts
Diffuser Instructions -
•Remove wooden lid and the plastic stopper.
•Replace wooden lid and wet lid by tipping the bottle upside down for a few seconds.
•Unscrew wooden lid and replace plastic stopper (you must replace the stopper to prevent spills!)
•Replace wooden lid again and your diffuser is ready for use!
•Wet lid when needed (approximately every 1-2 weeks) for fragrance to disperse.
*Clean up any spillage ASAP as it may damage the surface. Keep out of reach of children. We will not be held responsible for any damage caused by misuse of instructions*